Tuesday, March 3, 2020





3 Current Hair Products I'm Using and LOVE!


AG Conditioning Mist
$26.00

I spray this in my hair every time I wash my hair. Wait, and put it in my hair towel. Brush out when it is damp with my Wet Brush. Takes out all the tangles and leaves the hair smooth and frizz free!  






Conditioning Mist 12oz





Wet Brush 
$9.97 Amazon 

I added this brush to my kit this past month and I am so glad i did! Super soft and gentle for all hair types. Glides out tangles with no breakage or loss of too much hair. Works great on dry hair as well. My clients have loved how gentle it is on their hair! 






Joico K-pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Instant Shine and Repair 
$34.95 Amazon

This one is more on the expensive side but totally worth it! A little goes a long way. I leave mine on my mid to ends for 5-10 minutes. Any longer will be hard to rinse out of the hair. The container is 16.9 oz so will last awhile! Leaves the hair soft and smooth. I usually do this once a month or more often if I am using heat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Current Hair Products I'm Using and LOVE! AG Conditioning Mist $26.00 I spray this in my hair every time I wash my...