Tuesday, December 10, 2019

3 hair products I'm loving for December







1

Tech Two Shampoo & Light Conditioner 
By AG


AG was introduced to me at hair school. We use AG on clients from shampoos to styling creams. Today was the day I finally settled for a salon approved shampoo and conditioner to use at home! This is a great option for fine and thin hair like mine, the conditioner does not weigh down your hair. and the shampoo is light as well.  I usually wash my hair every day (Yes people tell me thats drying for your hair). BUT since using this salon high end shampoo and conditioner I have gone two days with no grease! Store products were making my hair greasy needing to wash everyday. AG has a wide range of products for all hair types! I got each bottle for $28 for a 1L
Image result for light conditioner ag"



Image result for ag tech two shampoo"








2

Deep Waver 
By Bed Head 

I bought this this past summer and I love it! It gives a perfect wave/curl affect and holds all day long! Instead of using hairspray I use a salt spray over top of the waves once I have let them cool down, and scrunch! I use it more then a curler these days! Bought on Amazon for $52.15









3

Hair Clips
Amazon $12.99 for 10 clips

These little accessories are perfect for the Holiday season! Great for dressing up that little black dress! Great quality for the price and a variety of clips in the pack. I usually wear my hair down with these, or in a low pony with one clipped on the side. If you find they slip on fine hair, spray the clip with hairspray and apply to the head!  























No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Current Hair Products I'm Using and LOVE! AG Conditioning Mist $26.00 I spray this in my hair every time I wash my...